Shinobu-san “Concealed one”
| Power Level
|| Ninja Costume
|| Paper Shuriken
Whiteshadow (しのぶさん Shinobu-san) is a Rare Cat in Neko Atsume, and the second-last in the Catbook.
They have been added in Patch Ver. 1.9.0.
- Instead of Goodies, "Espionage activity" and "Scouting Mission" will appear in Whiteshadow's top 3 Goodies used.
- However, when Whiteshadow leaves the Yard, the Gift section in the Game Menu will say the goody that Whiteshadow was playing with the Food that was placed out during that time.
- Of all the rare cats, Whiteshadow is the hardest to get, and stays in your yard for the shortest period of time.
- Whiteshadow does not require a store-bought Goody to appear, as they come in the background of the Yard.
- They appear in different places, and in different positions, depending on the remodel the player is using.
- Whiteshadow leaves whenever an activity is taken place during his visit (placing food, toys, etc)
Whiteshadow during their espionage activity.
Whiteshadow in the Zen Remodel.
Whiteshadow in the Cafe Remodel.
Whiteshadow in the Rustic Remodel.
Whiteshadow in the Modern Remodel.
Whiteshadow in the Sugary Remodel.
Whiteshadow in the Western Remodel.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.