FANDOM


  • Hi, I'm about to buy a remodel.

    Which one is the best looking one?

    I don't trust my own opinion most of the times and I end up

    regretting my own decesions ^^"

      Loading editor
    • Here are my pros and cons (good and bad things about them). I might have missed something, and the rating (out of 5) is just a suggestion. Remenber, here are the pictures of the remodels.

      Remodel Pros Cons Rating
      Zen Style The Zen Style is very nice and pleasant to the eye. It is a zen garden with a wooden house. One problem with this design is I heard that if you place the Cat Metropolis down, the top part is cut off. I am not sure if they fixed it yet. 4
      Rustic Style I think this one is a mix between the Zen and Modern Remodel. it has pleasing stepstones, and I like the places to put the goodies at the top. I, personally, have no cons. 5
      Modern Style This is the one that I have. I like the different low platforms, and the coloration is pleasing. If you have too high large items, they can get in the way of the goodies that are behind the item. 3.7
      Western Style I like the little flowers on the cacti. It makes a suttle beauty to this theme. If you like western stuff, I suggest you get this. The inside part of this remodel is actually on the outside. They're is also no different platforms (except for one). 2.8
      Sugary Style This is for people with a sweet tooth. Everything is made out of candy, and the cats might take a bite of it before they leave (Just kidding). As I said for the Western style, this barely has any platforms. 3
      Cafe Style This is sort of a Modern remodel with a little Rustic style in it. It has good flooring and it goes with the cats coming in (it is like a cat cafe!). As I said for the Western and Sugary style, this barely has any platforms. Also, it has all indoors. 3

      So this means that I think the Rustic Style is the best. Sorry for rating some of them so low, I am a hard grader. The rating really means nothing because it matters if you like the Pros or not. I hope this helps!

        Loading editor
    • Thread moved to > Neko Atsume - The Neighborhood

        Loading editor
    • I'm currently using the Sugary style because it's obviously really cute. However, my favorite will probably be the Rustic remodel. The style, the garden, the flooring and everything else looks so nice and warm to me, it's a house I'd love to live in. (-・ิ◡・ิ-)

        Loading editor
    • My favorites, in order of fav to least fav, are

      1)Rustic

      2)Zen

      3)Sugary

      4)Modern

      5)Western

        Loading editor
    • I love the Sugary style appearance-wise because it's Willy Wonka-ish.

      But as someone who's trying to get rare cat mementos, I've fallen in love with the Cafe style because it appears to be a Tubbs-free zone as far as him emptying the food bowl goes! I've been putting out more expensive food without worry in both Cafe bowls. I just put out the Giant Cushion on the right-hand side of the screen to see if he'll use it.

        Loading editor
    • MirandaShadowind wrote:
      I love the Sugary style appearance-wise because it's Willy Wonka-ish.

      But as someone who's trying to get rare cat mementos, I've fallen in love with the Cafe style because it appears to be a Tubbs-free zone as far as him emptying the food bowl goes! I've been putting out more expensive food without worry in both Cafe bowls. I just put out the Giant Cushion on the right-hand side of the screen to see if he'll use it.


      This is not true. Tubbs (and Frosty with a coat) comes on the left side of the yard in the cafe style.

      Photo: click here (you might have to scroll down a little bit to see the photo)

        Loading editor
    • Huh, apparently I've been rather lucky so far then.

        Loading editor
    • MirandaShadowind wrote:
      Huh, apparently I've been rather lucky so far then.


      Yep XD

        Loading editor
    • My fav is Zen Style, and I have the cat mertropolis problem only on my tablet, and on my phone, it dosen't happen.  But no big items block other items, which is why it's my favorite, and also I just like the theme.  Many people seem to love rustic, but I think it's kind of boring.  Recently Western was my least favorte, but after using it for about 2 weeks, I like it alot.  The only remdoel I haven't tried for longer than 2 weeks is Rustic.  Maybe it's why it's my least fav.  IDK.  I'll try it soon, after I need to change my yard again. :D

      1) Zen

      2) Cafe

      3) Modern

      4) Western

      5) Surgary

      6) Rustic

        Loading editor
    • The rustic style is my favorite and the first one I remodeled with. It's a really good one.:) My favorites:

      1) Rustic

      2) Modern

      3) Zen

      4) Cafe

      5) Western

      6) Sugary

        Loading editor
    • I only have original and modern. I bought modern because I like it the most out of every remodel. However, I hate the sugary remodel for looks. Last one I'll buy.

        Loading editor
    • AnimalLover245 wrote: The rustic style is my favorite and the first one I remodeled with. It's a really good one.:) My favorites:

      1) Rustic

      2) Modern

      3) Zen

      4) Cafe

      5) Western

      6) Sugary

      I've had my yard as rustic for over a month now. It's still my least favorite. I think it's boring. Zen I like because I like nature interested with human life. Still my fav! (Zen). Not here to be argumentative or judge anyone's opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see how rustic is boring. I think original is more boring and sugary just doesn't look very nice at all. Rustic has a pretty yard and everything, a good indoor spot, and I like nature.

        Loading editor
    • AnimalLover245 wrote: I don't see how rustic is boring. I think original is more boring and sugary just doesn't look very nice at all. Rustic has a pretty yard and everything, a good indoor spot, and I like nature.

      I personally don't think it's pretty, and original I think is on the same level as rustic. I like sugary, juts it's not my favorite. I'm not trying to argue here, just stating my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Feathermist234 wrote: My fav is Zen Style, and I have the cat mertropolis problem only on my tablet, and on my phone, it dosen't happen.  But no big items block other items, which is why it's my favorite, and also I just like the theme.  Many people seem to love rustic, but I think it's kind of boring.  Recently Western was my least favorte, but after using it for about 2 weeks, I like it alot.  The only remdoel I haven't tried for longer than 2 weeks is Rustic.  Maybe it's why it's my least fav.  IDK.  I'll try it soon, after I need to change my yard again. :D

      1) Zen

      2) Cafe

      3) Modern

      4) Western

      5) Surgary

      6) Rustic

      1) Zen 2) Modern/Cafe (tie) 3) Western 4) Sugary 5) Rustic/Original

        Loading editor
    • I came from Battle Cats Wiki... Hi

      Is Neko Atsume fun?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Zen Style, because you can easily get Whiteshadow.

        Loading editor
    • Sunny meow wrote: Zen Style, because you can easily get Whiteshadow.

      It doesn't matter which remodel got Whiteshadow

        Loading editor
    • Somebody told me about that.

        Loading editor
    • PurpleKitti wrote:
      My favorites, in order of fav to least fav, are

      1)Rustic

      2)Zen

      3)Sugary

      4)Modern

      5)Western

      Same exact opinion O_O

        Loading editor
    • What about cafe?

        Loading editor
    • I'm using cafe style right now. Seems fancy to me.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, and cafe, lol i forgot to add it in there, would be inbetween sugary and modern

        Loading editor
    • Rustic style has nice designs, so I suggest it for you.

        Loading editor
    • I like the sugary remodel

        Loading editor
    • Let's vote on it



      Catmeowz!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think we all know Rustic will win.

        Loading editor
    • Probably.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, its so pretty for some reason, I want that as my house

        Loading editor
    • And I feel like the only one who doesn't like it lol

        Loading editor
    • I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

        Loading editor
    • Sunny meow wrote: I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

      Oh, dont get me wrong I love nature and gardens too. They are quite beautiful. I use because of that very reason. I think Rustic is kind of boring and plain, and I like the variations in nature in Zen better and I think it executes the nature idea better. Everyone has different opinions, and some remodels are more pleasing to the eye for some people than others.

        Loading editor
    • Feathermist234 wrote:

      Sunny meow wrote: I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

      Oh, dont get me wrong I love nature and gardens too. They are quite beautiful. I use because of that very reason. I think Rustic is kind of boring and plain, and I like the variations in nature in Zen better and I think it executes the nature idea better. Everyone has different opinions, and some remodels are more pleasing to the eye for some people than others.

      Also I like not man made nature better, and Rustic has a lot more of that, where Zen feels more natural to me.

        Loading editor
    • Feathermist234 wrote:

      Feathermist234 wrote:

      Sunny meow wrote: I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

      Oh, dont get me wrong I love nature and gardens too. They are quite beautiful. I use because of that very reason. I think Rustic is kind of boring and plain, and I like the variations in nature in Zen better and I think it executes the nature idea better. Everyone has different opinions, and some remodels are more pleasing to the eye for some people than others.
      Also I like not man made nature better, and Rustic has a lot more of that, where Zen feels more natural to me.

      It's your opinion. Also, Zen is my second favorite.

        Loading editor
    • Sunny meow wrote:

      Feathermist234 wrote:

      Feathermist234 wrote:

      Sunny meow wrote: I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

      Oh, dont get me wrong I love nature and gardens too. They are quite beautiful. I use because of that very reason. I think Rustic is kind of boring and plain, and I like the variations in nature in Zen better and I think it executes the nature idea better. Everyone has different opinions, and some remodels are more pleasing to the eye for some people than others.
      Also I like not man made nature better, and Rustic has a lot more of that, where Zen feels more natural to me.

      It's your opinion. Also, Zen is my second favorite.

      Ya. It's hard to say which remodel is "best" because it all depends on what they like and what is eye appealing.

        Loading editor
    • Feathermist234 wrote:

      Sunny meow wrote:

      Feathermist234 wrote:

      Feathermist234 wrote:

      Sunny meow wrote: I'm currently using Rustic, because I love nature and gardens. How about you?

      Oh, dont get me wrong I love nature and gardens too. They are quite beautiful. I use because of that very reason. I think Rustic is kind of boring and plain, and I like the variations in nature in Zen better and I think it executes the nature idea better. Everyone has different opinions, and some remodels are more pleasing to the eye for some people than others.
      Also I like not man made nature better, and Rustic has a lot more of that, where Zen feels more natural to me.

      It's your opinion. Also, Zen is my second favorite.

      Ya. It's hard to say which remodel is "best" beachside it all depends on what they like and what is eye appealing.

      I agree, It depends on people's opinions.

        Loading editor
    • a little off-topic, but I just noticed my Sugary style changed.  I looked at the pictures here to make sure it was not my imagination.  I haven't done any updates, it just changed a few things on its own.  the lumpy/swirly piles of whatever are now round scoops of ice cream and all the jelly beans are gone lol.

        Loading editor
    • Its the Summer thing! If you change to original style you will see a piggy bank in place of the snow rabbit!!!

        Loading editor
    • PepperCuteness wrote:
      Its the Summer thing! If you change to original style you will see a piggy bank in place of the snow rabbit!!!

      You're right! It may just be a very small change to the game, I saw my Rustic Style remodel got some seashells on the table!

        Loading editor
    • Most favorite to least favorite: Café, Zen, Original, Sugary, Rustic, Western, Modern. I rotate through all the remodels as I play the game. I based my preference on the ones I'm most happy to play. Originally I didn't like Sugary at all (it's the last when I bought), but it's really grown on me. I liked Rustic the at the beginning but I don't have as much fun playing it as I thought I would.

        Loading editor
    • I think I'm going to get the Rustic Style remodel, because I find it very pretty, and 'earthy' in my opinion. I just need about 20 more goldfish until I can buy it. After that one, I'm thinking on buying the Zen one. 

      Favorites (greatest to least): 

      Rustic

      Zen

      Cafe

      Western

      Modern

      Sugary

        Loading editor
    • Feathermist234 wrote: My fav is Zen Style, and I have the cat mertropolis problem only on my tablet, and on my phone, it dosen't happen.  But no big items block other items, which is why it's my favorite, and also I just like the theme.  Many people seem to love rustic, but I think it's kind of boring.  Recently Western was my least favorte, but after using it for about 2 weeks, I like it alot.  The only remdoel I haven't tried for longer than 2 weeks is Rustic.  Maybe it's why it's my least fav.  IDK.  I'll try it soon, after I need to change my yard again. :D

      1) Zen

      2) Cafe

      3) Modern

      4) Western

      5) Surgary

      6) Rustic

      1) Zen 2) Cafe/Modern 3) Western/Sugary 4) Rustic

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.